Friday 18 September 2009

Almost alone...


It is now Friday,10.21pm...25 hours and 39 minutes left till Raya...I am still in Shah Alam with Izhar...Just moments ago, I was staring out the window,looking at a place where just a few days ago,filled with 'life'. It's missing now...Empty parking spaces,silence except for a few passing cars and the sounds of exploding fireworks from a distance...

At this very moment, I am...alone...I know I'll be heading home tomorrow but for now, even with my housemate is in the room next to mine, the feeling of loneliness has found its way into me...It's been a long time since I felt this way. Not a very good feeling I might add...Even worse when phone shuffled to play the song The Scientist by Coldplay...great song,not so great timing...

Wish 'you' were here...

1 comment:

  1. were u talking bout me or ur mom? xnk la terperasan lak en..

    ReplyDelete