Thursday 17 September 2009

Rise of Epiphany - A night in The Wonderer's life



Day/Date: Thursday / 17th September 2009
Time : Between 2am to 8am
Mood : Not so sure...


My main activity during this period of this wee morning hours was...well...playing cards with my friends...and playing my guitar for a while...On the way to class, I noticed that during that time, I did absolutely no work that is related to my life as a Part 8 TESL student. I did not work my butt off in composing assignments, study for test or even my AE.

What I'm trying to say is that it has been a while since I did something recreational (well,sort of...) and fun due to all the work that have been 'bestowed' under my responsibility to complete.

Usually, I would be in front of my laptop or in my office (mattress actually) going through my notes of to do list to make sure everything that needs to be done will be done in time. Last night was really a breathe of fresh air for me and allowed me to put me my feet up because all the time that was spent on my work alone is turning me into a bitter,anti social human being.

It also made me realized that a night away from work is crucial in preventing myself from being burnt out or the bringer of negative and unwelcomed aura to others around me. Someone very close to me was effected badly due to the state that I was in at the time because she was always around. Although she tried her best to look at the bright side,I being the great spreader of negativity, managed to bring her hopes down and even sparked a few 'damaging flames'.

In short,last night of inactiveness made me realized that I can be better in handling the situation in a proper manner because if no actions are taken to deal with this,unwanted circumstances will find its way into my life and causing more pain and heartache. No more,not now,not ever...

4 comments: